Thursday, February 28, 2013

MME Union Square


 
This Layout was part of a two page layout class myself and a friend taught a few years ago.  The paper is from My Minds Eye UNION SQUARE.  I love the red, taupe, black and cream color combo.  The flower was made using Tim Holtz tattered floral dye by Sissex.  It was cut using two brown paper bags.  Then is was sprayed with a mini-mister filled with TH barn red re-inker and some gold pearlex to add some shimmer. After drying double layer the flower and adhere with a black brad in the centre.
 I am going to enter this in Tim Holtz tattered floral challenge this month.
 
 
Thanks for peeking in! 

2 comments:

  1. Love it and nice to see you entering a challenge good luck .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa I've chosen you for the Leibster Award . I hope you will accept it and drop by my blog to pick it up .

    ReplyDelete